PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2021, 12:39
Aegis8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beamr Good points a to c, well presented.
D is an assumption and the upcoming elections will give better view on this.

E and F are another story altogether. My first reactions are: years of hollywood indoctrination have worked: all soviets/Russians are stupid and fools. And common sense has left the planet!

I will touch on the ones I know.

Nemtsov: shot near the Kremlin, really stupid if it was FSB, but perfect for MSM/the West. Politically he had no more power and was much more valuable to the west dead than alive.

Skripals:
Why kill him, years after he went over to the west? He has no current sensitive knowledge. Why kill his daughter as well? She lived in Russia at that time.
Why use an intricate why to kill him when a simple knife in the ribs would do? There was/is a big surge in knife related attacks in UK during that time. A military grade poison, deadlier than VX, yet they survived. Again so stupid of the FSB, but perfect for MSM/the West.

Navalny: The darling of the west, with all eyes on him, yet they try to kill him. Again a military grade poison, deadlier than VX and he is still alive. Where was it in/on the bottle or in his underpants? Instead of just hiring some thugs to off him and dump his body somewhere. So stupid of the FSB. Nobody else became sick, from this deadly poison either. Then to add to the foolishness, they let him out of the country to be treated in Germany. Now that was dumb, hey? MSM/the West had a field day with this one.

People prefer not to attend unsanctioned protests/rallies, as they can get arrested. Russia is much freer than you make out.

F: Poisonings covered.
Chechnya: response to a large terror attack. The west portray it as a false flag event.
Georgia: if you are talking about 2008, then that was Medvedev and Georgia started the shooting war, Russia finished it. Check the EU commission findings.
Crimea: with the maidan happening so close to home, he would have won the election without a problem. Crimea was a direct response to the geopolitical upheaval of the time.

Over the past few years bribery and corruption have been steadily weeded out, not stopped yet. So if you are guilty you will pay.

Constitutional changes were aimed at enshrining laws regarding the people of Russia into the constitution. Secondly the powers of the president were reduced and handed to the Duma. These are all forgotten and the only one everyone mentions is the term changes. So Mr Putin has been the president for 16 years, Merkel has been chancellor for nearly 16 years, so where is the problem here?

The final question to ask is: who does this all benefit? Not Russia that is for sure. Remember most Russians are not stupid and this is not a hollywood movie! I have my doubts though, about the ones that try to kill me on the roads daily!