PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why does Hong Kong still have a 21 day quarantine policy?
Old 5th Apr 2021, 13:41
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"...I love the way people bandy about statistics..." Oh, like all the talking head medical "experts" who only wish to convince you the world is ending? As I stated, other than the aged and those with co-morbidity issues, the chances of dying or even getting serious symptoms is less than one percent. There will be more deaths from untreated serious illness (cancer, heart disease etc) resulting from this than any number eventually attributed to covid. And that doesn't even begin to take into account the fallout from the exponential cases of serious depression that leads to alcoholism and suicide. A massive world wide "own goal", that has been foisted on us by venal and corrupt politicians (Cuomo in NY anyone?) and a medical establishment that sees a never ending gravy train as long as they can also keep the hysteria going (Fauci anyone?). I have never witnessed so much mindless and abjectly poor critical thinking ability amongst so many people in my lifetime. A travesty, disgrace and ultimately probably the greatest human tragedy of the modern age.