PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 72 Sqn trouble
Thread: 72 Sqn trouble
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2021, 23:08
sittingstress

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Paul Rice
is a regular typical flying duty in the civilian sector - these hours are spread through deep nights, very early starts, late starts with time zone disturbances thrown in - your not flying much you have all the time in the world to resolve these problem - This report borders on mutiny if it has been published by a military officer - bluntly "thats life in a blue suit" please be thankful that your on salary right now - seriously enjoy being on salary.
I have snipped down your diatribe to the relevant points, the parts which could bore a glass eye to sleep have been removed in order to preserve the will to live for the rest of us. We are all entitled to an opinion but in this instance mine is unique as I am not aircrew, either military or commercial however, if I have picked up on your ill-informed and bitter points above then you really are in trouble. You come across as a horrid, jealous type with a huge chip on both shoulders. "That's life in a blue suit?" How the hell would you know? If I am mistaken and you did indeed serve in HM Armed Forces I bet you were an utter joy to crew with. I hate to stereotype but adjectives for you which spring to mind include, passed over, ancient, passed over, mood hoover, passed over and passed over. I have no horse in this race but the dribble you typed has irked me. I would like to suggest you swan off back to your outrageously long days doing a boring, (flying or not it is still boring) single strand job and leave the issue at hand to those who know best, not me clearly.

It took me a while to put my finger on it but I think you are the sort of chap who owns and uses a gas BBQ.