PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zone/CFIS Operations
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2021, 03:37
AviationBloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Rie, I’ve sat on both sides of the Flying and ATC fence both here and abroad. I’m fully aware of how the NATS guys feel about it and of course I’ve combed to documents here to see if it’s just operational drift.. but that’s only part of it, the docs are equally poorly written.

it’s a constructive rant that was hoping to attract some local ATC/ANSP staff plus the pilots who fly in these areas. Apart from yourself, I’ve only had Airline Pilots jump in to announce it’s all “nonsense” when it doesn’t even apply to them. It would have been more helpful if they understood maybe through prior experience before this job in order to make comment. It’s shameful that they’ve got no idea on the wider picture on technical airport/operating ideas or language.
‘I wouldnt jump on to a thread of a mahjong thread and comment as it doesn’t affect me and I have no constructive or helpful advice or responses.’

I did edit a few abbreviations in my original text to hopefully translate to the ones unaware yet still interested in this conversation.