PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 14th Mar 2021, 22:20
skydiver69

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hot 'n' High
and

Depends on how that message was delivered! And by whom!

Mind you, despite seemingly having deleting tweets re Kalrock buying Jet Airways 2021 (I'll happily take that as fact skydiver69 as I really can't be bothered to check myself!!! ), you can bet the BW will make out that it was all down to his sage advice that Kalrock came out as winning bidder and that he, BW, is the real "brains" behind the revival!

Poor Murari probably does not realise the hard part of re-launching Jet will be keeping BW out of it.
Funny you should say that as he said that he had achieved his aim in one of his recent tweets. He must think that despite not buying the airline or even 1% of of it, he has somehow been instrumental in its revival. He also claimed to be aware of its financial problems 6 months before it went bust as an air hostess told him it was in trouble so he started working on its revival from that point onwards.

I've been baiting him in one of my Twitter alter egos hence knowing that he has deleted a number of Tweets which referred to Jalan Kalrock buying Jet Airways 2021 and not just Jet Airways.