PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Second Officer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2021, 06:02
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Wasn't the legend from QF32 going to rewrite it? With the "big jets" all grounded the new version should be "Flying the Light Twin".
Discrepancy now has even more time to give that rewrite some thought. 'How I fly the Super' or something equally as Austranaughty

Back to Petra's issue (apart from the being female, Croatian having a Batchelor of Aviation and Business etc, etc) forget the courses, I agree with others about the money. There's no 'right' path - and it certainly isn't easy. There are (especially now) far, far, FAR easier ways to make a lot more money than any pilot will earn, particularly after this unmitigated disaster has been fully used to attack crew awards. This book shows an interesting path that many here would be very familiar with. I would suggest it to anyone - especially starting out it points out a lot good stuff along with there being no 'right' way.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Flying-Kni.../dp/B00XJYYL90

Clearice - Thanks for the wonderful summary! One glaring omission I'd like to make special mention of. The term 'on guard'