PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Second Officer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2021, 00:13
deja vu

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by petra.oskertrich1995
So firstly, shame on the men in here which have decided to spit on me for asking a question. I'm actually a female (parents from Croatia) and I am new to aviation but the hate messages I've received via my inbox would make you the troll (not me). Yes, I went to university here in Melbourne and yes I have around 200 hours now. I did the 150-hour integrated course which was part of a double major (Bachelor of Aviation & Business). A mentor suggested that doing the MCC & Jet Orientation course would help us stand out on the resume. I am also looking at doing a course on "airline interview tips". Any suggestions here? (without the haters please).

Thanks to some of you with insightful responses. Some of us at campus have looked at Darwin and Broome. There is also a "GA Ready" course we are looking at doing through Flight Standards. Has anyone had any experience with this course? Apparently the course will help getting a job in the northern area of the country.
So Petra really has it all worked out already, got a mentor, got a double major, so why ask? Also didn't miss the "I'm female" and men( are you sure?) spitting, but this will take you far. Don't see what the Croatian thing has to do with anything, but yes chuck it in anyway.