PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2021, 23:07
dr dre

Received 356 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by McLimit
Uhhhm, I didn't say they weren't vaccinating, I'm saying that there will still be cases of covid AFTER everyone is vaccinated. What's McClown going to do when there are covid cases in other states (and yours) but everyone is vaccinated? I'm saying, your friend McClown will seal borders regardless of vaccination.
Health advice that triggered border closures was based on an unvaccinated population. Reaching various levels of immunisation changes that. It’s not a hard concept to understand.

In response I’ll ask this: If you think the conspiracy is states will just continue to lock borders forever why are they bothering spending money and resources vaccinating people? Why not just keep borders closed forever and use the money elsewhere?

Funny thing is, is that in response to the latest Melbourne outbreak/lockdown WA wasn’t even the strictest other state in response, SA implemented a hard border 48hrs prior to WA. And you’ll find WA has now adopted a more sensible approach to crew isolation as well.

Last edited by dr dre; 20th Feb 2021 at 23:58.