PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2021, 07:17
Rutan16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OzzyOzBorn

Its classic of Bojo behaviours and said its a sop read as wrote - Not that the ERG, Lord Sumption and their Talk Radio mates are advocators; they are anything but , however listen to the narrative of many of the right wing (modern working classes) and xenophobic close the borders rhetoric, this is designed to sooth their ears.

Eswatini (Swaziland) has a small but vibrant expat community in South London; however !

Others (with no political power or influence) have been calling on government to introduce genuine quarantine systems for months and months landing on deaf ears. Indeed the government knows full well they have a challenge due to massive understaffing in the border agencies right now.

Realistically ALL arrivals should be quarantined properly or don’t bother .

Don’t infer from my writings I am some sort of COVID denier that would far from the truth - My own niece a healthy 23 year old has been suffering Long COVID symptoms for 9 months , and my wife is a nurse on the Front line in the NHS working in North London.

My criticism isn’t the red list per say either, no more rather the political spin on this shortly to be imposed compulsory scheme delivered to the populous as something it isn’t -a fundamental closure of the frontiers.

Last edited by Rutan16; 13th Feb 2021 at 08:42.