PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2021, 18:07
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Climb150
As someone alluded to in a previous post, Qantas is giving Alliance tens of millions of dollars of work and they own just under 20%. If you have had business experience at all, you would know that this will give Q a very big say (if they want to) in who gets hired. They won't preside over every Interview but if Alliance say they will hire some Qantas folks and 3 months later they haven't hired any, or much fewer than they agreed to Qantas will want to know why.
What ‘Business Experience’ do you have? They don’t have a controlling stake you fool, they have no say. Bit like Qatar owning stakes in all sorts of big players. It’s a shareholding stake only.

QF internal people shouldn’t have come out saying x people are getting x jobs, we are paying for this and they are paying for that....I’m aware some are not impressed that was said and it should really be backtracked.

Now if I’m the CP, it’s Type rated first. Qantas International Pilots last, unless they resign. I’d be looking at those Tiger and Virgin boys and girls also. Most likely is how it’s going to play out anyway. You also need to screen for d!ckheads inside the Roo cause plenty there is.

So no QF driver on stand down gets a seat? How about they resign and then they get a seat? Sounds fair to me.
Bingo.