PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vaccine implications on your licence
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2021, 07:38
14 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aussiefarmer

My point is quite simple and you have given it in your own last paragraph. This guy should be peer reviewed by for instance other MIT qualified scientists. In my view, nobody on PPRUNE is in a position to do that. As I have said before, it is not just him, there are many doctors and scientists voicing their concerns and I as a layman have difficulty in knowing what to believe.

A point that stands out to me is that all of them agree on the complexity of the human immune system. Nobody at this stage really have an idea what the long term effects of the new mRNA vaccines will be. It reminds me of the documentary I watched on the nuclear testing in the Pacific and how shocked the scientists were when the thing they triggered, yielded a vastly greater boom than expected. I get the impression that these vaccines were rushed through and it is evident today just by reading the mainstream media. Problems with supply, distribution, efficacy etc.

So where does this leave us? On the one hand, we have doctors and scientists warning us to think carefully about getting vaccinated and on the other side companies pushing us very hard to get the jab. What is the age old saying? Follow the money maybe?

About your one engine over continental Europe analogy.......yes, overflying a perfectly suitable airport with only one engine remaining is not wise, but should Europe be fogged in/snowed in/45 knot cross wind.....and you are in a machine with a 207 min capability, maybe it is not such a bad idea to go look for somewhere better to land? There are always many more considerations.