PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stratus Aviation.... Anyone know them??
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2021, 03:27
Iwillfindyou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m on the Gold Coast I spoke to police, went to his offices (which are rent by the day) I spoke to fair trading and explained that he’s registering false addresses with the ATO under his Abn and nothing could be done, they basically said the only people who can take legal action is the ATO, so I called the ATO and reported him for Phoenix activity and they opened a file as he has had more bussiness addresses in the last 8 years than I’ve had got dinners, I think they registered 14 different addresses in 4 years or something.

You probably won’t get anything out of him as you have to find him before you can take him to court.

If you phone the ATO and discuss the situation with them and say they have already opened an account to register his Phoenix activity they’ll give you a reference number to send any information you have.

iI you can’t get your money back the least anyone can try and do is get the prick arrested for defrauding the ATO

Originally Posted by Cruise Express
Simon Waters, now located on the Gold Coast I believe, is now trading as BlackStar Aviation and yes we have been had. Can anyone help and provide further information on this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Hardy Schneider
Cruise Express
Sydney Australia