PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - much of world reopening in March 2021
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2021, 10:54
barryt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is it all just perhaps a big crock of sh_t?

I have some "smoking gun" questions, which nobody seems willing to answer, (or can't properly answer for me), based on proper scientific evidence.

I believe they are rather fundamental and very important questions, and until they are answered, the world should just STOP doing everything it is doing now, and answer them properly first, because until it does, nothing else matters really...and we are all just simply wasting our time over the so-called "virus".

Fundamental Question 1:
Why, on a continent populated almost entirely by poor people, where poverty is rife, most of it...extreme poverty....on a continent...which has little-to-no medical facilities to serve its general populace...on a continent....where it's people have little-to-no medical science appreciation or understanding, and frankly could not care less really, about any sort of "virus" or having to wear a mask, when all they can mostly think of daily, is where their next decent meal is coming from....a continent...such as AFRICA...

After almost ONE FULL YEAR NOW of "virus exposure"....why then, is (at least half) of its population not already dead and decimated by the virus?

If one is to believe everything we have been told by medical science, governments and all the rest, about the virulence, contagiousness, and deadliness of the virus, why then, have we not seen Africa's population being at least reduced by HALF, over the last YEAR now?

Nobody either wants to, or can, properly explain this to me, based on scientific fact.

So then, by implication, we must ask a further fundamental question, if we do not have a proper scientific answer to the first:

Fundamental Question 2:
Are we to believe that somehow black people are different, genetically or biologically, to white people?

If not, then I tend towards the theory that the "virus story" we've all been sold, must in fact then, be nothing but a crock of sh_t...otherwise, all things being "equal", half of Africa's population should be dead already...and we should have seen veritable funeral pires of burning bodies on TV these last few months....but we have not.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Either black people are different somehow genetically or biologically to white people, or the "virus story" we've all been sold, is a crock of sh_t.

It's really quite simple - take your pick and make your choice - you can only choose one, by logical deduction.

"But people are dying everywhere! Even my friend! Even my grandfather!" I hear you say.

Right...but in case you didn't notice...they always HAVE been....and so will you, one day.

And...all your "claimed deaths" in your recently pronounced statement quoted above, STILL DO NOT...answer my 2 fundamental questions above, ANYWAY, so its a meaningless statement you have claiming all the "deaths" in the above statement, in the bigger scheme of things, is it not?

The figures for COVID deaths just don't justify the extraordinary measures which have been taken around the world, and which have damaged economies and livelihoods around the world.

It does not take a genius to see that.

Until my 2 "fundamental questions" above are properly and scientifically answered and justified, I have no alternative but to believe the entire world has been sold a crock of "sh_t" as a story (the entire "corona virus story"), and has been nothing but sold down the proverbial river...

The question THEN would be, WHY?

And THAT, would probably fill an entire forum of responses...

I don't have the answer to THAT...nor will I even venture to speculate...but one thing is for sure, I am not a "conspiracy theorist"...I just want my basic 2 questions answered please.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by barryt; 26th Jan 2021 at 11:15.