PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2020 / 2021 HeliOps Calendar Giveaway - With a Twist
Old 16th Dec 2020, 19:21
heliflo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
may be I'm allowed to get one?

Hi Ned
I always enjoy visiting this forum as a Wannabe/PPL(H)er/and long time engineer who was active in flight testing... But I don't think my knowledge and opinion is enough to have a say here. (and I just can't resist the humour of the Brits).
I have followed your calendar action closely the years before... now I dare to do it too... - I find this action awsome (Although I did not responded the last times)!!!
2020 - a very strange year .... I have been in a home office since March and I and my family have had incredible luck so far!!! I've always had work, even if it hasn't always been fun. Everyone has stayed healthy (so far)... and my efforts to get back into aviation after 3 years in the automotive industry have paid off!!!! - I can even devote more time to my favourite, helicopters, again!
In this respect I have been mighty lucky! - which doesn't necessarily mark me out for a calendar - But my future office needs an eye catcher!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and a peaceful start to the New Year!!!! As well as everyone else here!!!
Stay healthy, save , and keep your optimism!!! -