PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2020 / 2021 HeliOps Calendar Giveaway - With a Twist
Old 10th Dec 2020, 12:36
whoknows idont

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Ned, I'm very happy that you and the mag are still doing well enough to continue with this very generous giveaway!
For me the year has been very fortunate. End of 2019 I gave up my full-time office job with a company that has been hit hard by the pandemic this year. Instead I moved on to my first full-time flying job. Got my first twin rating and flew close to 500 hours on critical infrastructure. Travelling wasn't always easy but somehow we always found a way. We had countless delivery dinners in hotel rooms because the cooks had been laid off. In fall me and my crew cought the Covid while travelling for work. We got very lucky, had only mild symptoms and were back in the air a couple weeks later. So far it doesn't seem like we have any long-term effects, fingers crossed. I'm almost used to the new reality now but I really hope we can go back to something in the vincinity of the old normal in 2021. One thing I'm already looking forward to is a lot less news about soon to be former US President Tweety.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone. Stay safe, stay healthy and try to stay positive!