PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2020, 16:15
glekichi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by unexplained blip
There's no assistance from me for your argument, I will recap. Back at post #2283 you demonstrated ignorance of the reality of COVID-19 prevalence in Victoria by a factor of 10,000. You then proceeded to the infer that I had fabricated or embellished a story: "... sprouting uninformed anecdotal bull****...".

Your point, indicated by "... (someone would be) incredibly unlucky, just like someone mid 40s actually suffering worse than a common cold from this thing ...", is supported by evidence or professional opinion about COVID-19 from what source? Or personal belief based on observing the world around you, or even wishing it a certain way?
You stated anyone suggesting the virus is inconsequential is "sprouting uninformed bull****" and gave anecdotal evidence that a few neighbours have it thus it's dangerous to those in their 40s.
I suggested that itself is "sprouting uninformed anecdotal bull****" because the data itself shows 99.4% of people with the virus in that age group are either asymptomatic or have only mild symptoms. Your extremely unlucky situation to have so many people at that age with severe symptoms in such a close proximity does not reflect the norm with this virus. That is the only point I was trying to raise.