PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2020, 08:40
Mach E Avelli

Received 150 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Turnleft080
Just getting back to SA they are having 33 today with double 40 temperatures that is, in the next few days. Make that 50 in the sun.
Just what the doctor ordered. Covid does not like heated surfaces or for that matter a sneeze would just totally evaporate
into thin air i.e. no microscopic particles. Now is that good science or not. The governing authorities remain quiet on these aspects.
However, the beaches will be packed though bayside councils panic about numbers and social distancing.
Nothing to worry about, their has not been a single case of transmission any part of the coastline, Australia wide.
You really start to think this is a indoor spreader not a outdoor spreader.
Anyway the hot weather will help SA cause immensely.
So you have evidence that no one has caught it on an Australian beach on a hot day do you?
You'd better let all those Europeans know so that they can re-open 'their' beaches next summer, to all regardless of where they came from.
This last summer did not go well for them, so maybe all that transmission occurred indoors while half the population was outdoors, yes?

Meantime, having no medical knowledge whatsoever, I will line up for the jab as soon as it is available. Because next year I intend being on those hot European beaches, and to get 'there' I will be flying Qantas.
People can bleat all they like about 'their' rights, but no one will be going anywhere overseas until they have been vaccinated. 'There' will be no government likely to allow entry to non-vaccinated airline passengers, so any airline not following these new rules will go bust.