View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2020, 20:01
  #5 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 6,251
Since you don't have an EASA license issued yet, I would assume that doing the license "conversion" with a Swedish ATO - would lead to the issuing state being Sweden.
Why? He stated that
I did all my atpl with Austro control (initial medical with astro control as well)
The licence can only be issued by the State that holds the medical records.
Whopity is offline