PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 23rd Nov 2020, 21:00
TTOscar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
African_TrouserSnake thank you very much for your inputs. Yes, I do agree that the years at university may sound like a pain now but in a few years time I'll look back and think it went by quite fast. Regarding the modular route, yes it has its own advantages too.

parkfell And one of the key issues I find is how we're going to be able to restore the public's confidence in flying and travelling. We shall see with time! Yes, I'm not not planning on undertaking something related with this industry. It'll be separate.

Bealzebub Thanks for the input. My doubt still lies on the following: these apprenticeship programmes you've mentioned. A few years back (they have been increasingly) you used to have airlines which sponsored you through a training route and then you would work for them. Aer Lingus, through their MPL, used to have that, as well as the Lufthansa Group with EFA at Bremen and BA's FPP a few years ago. My question is, if these type of programs ever return again in a few years, would they consider taking someone like me, holding a PPL licence?

Thank you all for your input. I shall be starting to look for schools in order to see what my options are to do the PPL.