PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas vaccine. IATA Health Passport.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2020, 19:19
derjodel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Climb150

It is tragic when reasonable people are unable to argue on facts and resort to shaming as some kind of supposedly intelligent discussion.

You can search VAERS for deaths. It's 35 reported deaths in 2020 and 1699 serious reported cases in 2020. Is it in your interest to label someone who is interested in what is behind that data as "anti-vaxxer"?

There is also something else interesting going on. We do not know if it's related to vaccines or not, but it certainly is worth looking into. Or are our kids better off labelling this MD an "anti-vaxxer"?

You are free to do what is best for your kid. However, neither you, nor anybody else should be able to tell me that I must vaccinate my kids. It is my responsibility to weight the risks and accept the consequences. And no, it is not my duty to vaccinate my kid to protect others, as that clearly means I subject my kid to potential injury in order to protect others.

PS: the effectiveness of the whooping cough vaccines appears to decrease by between 2 and 10% per year after vaccination. In essence, if you are not re-vaccinating every few years, you have no protection and you are a danger to others. On another topic this is an interesting paper on treating it, but to my knowledge it was never properly studied, which is really sad.

Last edited by derjodel; 23rd Nov 2020 at 19:33.