View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2020, 21:37
  #3 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 6,253
Each element can be done in a seperate State so long as its complete and you have the correct paperwork at the end, then any other EASA State must accept it. As stated the ATO only needs to deal with the NAA with whom they are approved.
Whopity is offline