PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air Application, 'auto disqualified'
Old 18th Nov 2020, 10:28
CAValright

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wizz Air Application, 'auto disqualified'

So I recently submitted an application to Wizz Air, as their website claimsthat they are recruiting FOs straight out of flight school. Having not received any kind of 'thank you for your application' email, I logged back in to check and it says I have been 'auto disqualified'. There's no explanation given, and there don't appear to be any contact details for the recruitment department to find out more. As far as I'm aware everything on the application was textbook (min. hours, no accidents, no criminal record etc); the only thing out of the ordinary was they asked whether I've ever had any serious illness or operation, which I have many years ago, so I ticked 'yes'. I figure it must be this, but it doesn't seem remotely relevant or fair seeing as I have an unrestricted class 1. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or could shed any light on this.

I completely understand that in 2020 I'm a small fish in a very big pond, and it was a very optimistic application, but it's a bit upsetting to have spent so much time and effort making the CV and cover letter only to be rejected by a computer without so much as an acknowledgement.