PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 8th Nov 2020, 19:34
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Progress Wanchai
Yet you say you won’t name names with the inference that you’d be intimidated to do so.

If you’ve the same credibility in the real world as you have on an anonymous internet forum then I’m not surprised you’ve had little success in influencing the direction of the industry or the regulator.
Naming names in a legally governed process and in a forum where the person(s) named cannot return serve by litigating against you for defemation is different to naming names on an internet blog site.

As I have said, I have done my part in challenging the CASA status quo, and you are correct - it failed. But at least I can say that I had a crack at it, much the same as Glen is having a crack at it. What about you Mr Wanchai - keyboard warrior and self appointed judge of other people, what big brave bold actions have you taken, if any? Likely not much because nothing has changed within industry and the regulator, as you’ve pointed out.