PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2020, 07:58
KRviator

Received 117 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
She is the best premier in the country. Who cares what she did or who she did in her personal life nothing illegal.
I don't entirely buy her line "I didn't know or care about his finances" - especially when she's reported to have told him "I don't need to know about that". To me, it sounds like she knew, or suspected he was up to something dodgy and wanted plausible deniability.

That being said, ICAC hasn't found her to 1. Have actual knowledge about ol' mate's dodginess, 2. Participated in said dodginess or 3. Been dodgy herself. So I'm happy to give her the benefit of the doubt at this point, and roundly applaud her handling of the COVID issues. I do think they screwed the pooch with the Ruby Princess, but that may well have been the wakeup call they needed to get their shyte sorted and deliver the results they have from then on.

NSW has processed more international arrivals than anyone else, has had several minor outbreaks thus far, managed to keep their borders open to every state bar one and still managed to keep the states economy plugging away. That's worthy of a in anyone's book.