PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 28th Oct 2020, 05:51
flystar320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They used to pay AED5000 per month but now they reduced it till 3500 prorated. if you fly for 10days a month, your salary will be AED1170 only. I think they can eventually remove this as well because no one will brave enough to complain when you need your hours to get your ATPL.

Once you enter this MPL cadet course, you become their slave. what I mean is you cannot be against whatever they do whichever they change regardless of whatever was said in the beginning. You won't be able to say anything to them because they are the one who evaluates you, decides your sequence for the training.

Now I heard even the batch number is not considered for the training sequence. they made the list and now everything depends on it. Now the important things are when you made a payment and what marks you got on the exams only. this is ridiculous. at least it was fair before when I was in alpha. right now it is absolutely unfair and you never know when your turn to be for your next training.

I heard students complain but now sure if they are going to change this any time soon. imagine even for your graduation certificate and any letters you request for cost AED100 from some day. this is really shocking. after taking AED700,000, they cant even offer the certificates. they were free previously. they decided to make money using every single stuff. visa renew is 2000 every year and medical is 1500 every year.

if you already entered school i'm sure you already figured out what kinda world you stepped in.. But if you still have a chance not to enter this academy, you better look for something else. or you get all the information about how it goes there and see if what i mentioned is true or not. after all, if you still want to join alpha. I respect your opinion by all means. but don't just step in without knowing what is waiting for you. I have to say it used to be a lot nicer but right now it isn't clearly the best choice, till they change many things.