PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2020, 12:29
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lee Baker Street
Thanks for the update but are you correct? Lets rewind a few years when I said the airport was going to expand east and you implied I was wrong. Well I have another prediction but SHHH you never heard it from me: 01 10 00 01 11 11 01 11 !
Make a note in your diary of that Dart delay post then so you can savage me next summer while quoting my post.

Also I think you will find I said that LLAL would not build aprons on Wigmore Park, which is what I was told by planning due to the Council tip sitting underneath it but I am happy to be corrected if I am wrong. Wigmore was always a prime contender for airport expansion.

My post from 12th May 2017

A new apron could be built on the eastern side of the short term car park after the second multistory is built but the real issue will always be the size of the terminal which would be hard to add further capacity to.
Meanwhile you still haven’t said if you have posted off your reply to LLAL informing them who owns the land your home sits on, as they want an update to their blighted home list.

Last edited by LTNman; 26th Oct 2020 at 13:46.