PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific ‘to axe 6,000 staff and Dragon brand’ in bid to stay afloat
Old 21st Oct 2020, 17:44
Vermin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A sad day for all my former colleagues. As usual, the weak get it in the teeth and the rest carry on .

easier to completely close one airline down than managers try to negotiate the complexities of the 3 airline integration.

I wonder if the ka DFO and GMA ( PH and JT) have received their well deserved marching orders? One can only hope but I would assume they are far too important to sent home ( sarcastic smile on my face)

CX may receive a pay cut , or equivalent, but they ain't fired a single line pilot. And lots of China flying coming your way. Don’t miss that toxic hell hole.

On a brighter note, will letters be sent out to redundant ka pilots, offering them a new opportunity and future to fly the ( former ka) A320s for HKE? I wouldn’t put it past the swires to glory in the mire, and to have planned this . Oh well, I left a few years ago, and was glad hk was behind me . Was good fun, but we all must move on . Ka rip. Tragic .