PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2020, 13:46
OzzyOzBorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozzy doing a fine job there cheerleading for our dear leader. Sadly glossing over a few minor details.
Hardly cheerleading. Did you not read my assessments of Sunak and Patel? I'd say I've delivered praise where it is due and criticism where it is well-deserved.

But let us be quite clear that ALL your posts come from the perspective of a hard-left activist and ardent remainer. That is fair enough, but let all be clear that it is so. You never miss an opportunity to criticise Conservative government on any grounds.

The Lib Dems benefited from increased support from hardline Remainers, having nailed their colours to betraying the democratic process which delivered the referendum verdict. Unfortunately, they now face a long road back in persuading the traditional electorate that they do not in fact despise democracy and can credibly lay claim to once again respecting the ballot box. Ed Davey (very anti-aviation, BTW) has a job on there to rebuild credibility.

So if you are another who wants Johnson deposed, who would be your nomination as next Conservative leader / PM for the next four years (because there isn't a general election due)? Can we at least agree that Sunak has been a total disaster for aviation? With that in mind, who would be a credible replacement for Johnson? Maybe a case of better the devil you know ...