PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2020, 18:42
Jonty

Received 18 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hot 'n' High
Seems some operators are not helping themselves this year by the sounds of it. Some friends (a couple) just returned from Greece on Sat with J2 having nervously decided to "go for it" in these odd times. Sadly, it seems like it was a nightmare of total chaos, unannounced accommodation changes, and general confusion (and dire standards generally) from start to finish - the flights were the only bits that worked as advertised/expected.

None of the issues appeared Covid-related - just appeared to be bad organisation on the ground with one poor Rep who, apparently, was beside herself as, despite her best efforts, she was simply overwhelmed by the sheer number of problems she was trying to resolve at once. The friends, who felt really sorry for the Rep, are now co-ordinating a group complaint from no less than 30 people who they met in various queues when trying to sort things out!!!!

No need to dissect what went wrong here - let J2 pick up the complaint when it hits them. But, surely, with things the way they are, Companies will have capacity to ensure those trips that do go ahead work well. Still, on the bright side, apparently it has made going back to work a pleasure!!!!
That’s a real shame. Jet2 have a reputation for excellent customer service. I hope your friends get their issues sorted with minimal stress.

I have to say my experience of Jet2 could not be better.