PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - Alex Cruz - OUT, Sean Doyle - In.
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2020, 12:43
Mick Stability

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The thing I most hated about the man, was that I want role models that my kids can take inspiration from.

I want them to see visionary leaders who can take a premium brand to the next level. What they got to see was an imbecile, who had no grasp of his brief, no competence, no leadership, no humility, no contrition, no admission of his misdeeds, no people skills, a brash vulgar delivery, and a man who couldn't even get the name of his company right (British Airlines - ffs). A man who destroyed the good reputation of a business that had been crafted over 100years. A man who had our business class customers pay £'00's for a squashed up plastic seat and a bag of crisps. A man who 'densified' our seats so that our customers were crammed in like sheep to the slaughterhouse. The bitter irony of it all, is that we'd have been in a far better position to promote a socially distanced premium product if he'd simply done nothing!

And yet he was paid millions, and was invulnerable to boot!! What does that say about corporate hegemony? What representation of decent values, high morals, and empathy for one's fellow man?

Despicable. Staggering that he even got the job in the first place. His legacy is having left his charge in ruins. A zero before a number. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If Mr Doyle stays at home in the Emerald Isle and darkens not the door of Waterside, he'll achieve more than this dreadful executive creature ever did.