PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This Friday?
Thread: This Friday?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2020, 00:19
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by unitedabx
I think you'll find I'm more right than wrong but for many accepting the inevitable is very hard. If a moderator is reading this then I think the "death wish" you wrote is sufficient to have you banned. Meantime I wish everyone health and peace of mind. Look after your families and yourselves. That includes you Gnadenburg.
I'm sorry you feel that way. There was no Death Wish at all, I was merely extending my concerns, that you have some longevity metrics you need to be concerned about rather than bitter trolling. It's also somewhat obtuse, you wish everyone piece of mind, when you have a history of wild and unsettling rumour mongering.

Though how good are your rumours? Restructuring means job losses and dare I say there is wide acceptance from colleagues- yet your Doomsday date has been in perpetual motion. You missed the big mid-year scoop of a government bail-out and another wayward fuel hedge. Are your two friends really ex-Swire? Because there was almost panicked leaking of this in the high end of town many weeks prior.

If you were uncomfortable with my retort please report it to moderators. It could be just like them old days where you could report colleagues in anonymity.