PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA @ Edinburgh shambles this evening.
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2020, 19:04
bex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, what a lot of fuss.

Ba flight early. 55 minutes for steps. Menzies are the handling agent and failed to provide the service for which they are contracted. Crew are criticised for making too many PA’s and you did not like the tone of them either. Will BA be asking questions about why this happened? I would be pretty sure they will and I would be very confident it would be a one off. In 11 years I have not had this at EDI. Wheel chairs, well that’s different.

You also complain about the complimentary snack on a 55 minute flight. I get that it’s frustrating but it seems that if God himself had granted all your wishes you would have complained about how long he took too.

You want to blame something? Covid. You want to blame someone? Start with Sturgeon then move onto Bojo and finish up with the whole reaction to this mess that is 2020. Open your eyes and realise things are pretty different right now.

If it had been me up front you would have received a very blunt and truthful PA. I don’t hide my frustration either and I find passengers appreciate that. I am sure the crew wanted to resolve the situation and get home too.