PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff-2
Thread: Cardiff-2
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2020, 15:50
SKOJB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Letsflycwl
Yeah so true, plus lounge access too for the higher fares (I think this is still the case). It’s great to see Eastern utilise the based J41 more between VLY sectors and I’m sure BHD will become a good little sector for them too (unless COVID has other plans).

I’m still thinking there maybe more from Eastern at CWL to come, 3 key destinations remain unserved (DUB, EDI & CDG) & Eastern still advertising for CWL based crew. Eastern have the larger AT7, E70 and E90 joining the fleet so who knows here maybe CWL are in discussion with them to step into Flybe’s shoes with some routes.......time will tell but hope I’m right as there be no competition for Eastern at CWL which would be good for them too.
Don’t get your hopes up as even SOU with its new Eastern hub doesn’t have DUB (starting Jan 21 although been put back several times already) and CDG is not on the horizon what with cases in France rising once again. BFD has been chosen as it’s making use of an under utilised J41 and is also the best serving route on the network, albeit from a very low starting point!