PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L3 Harris, the final shafting
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2020, 11:32
PFD
Ground instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by Farrell
When they signed up for a 100k MPL training package, was the 'zero refund policy' in the terms and conditions of the original deal?
If it was, and they signed it, then I've no sympathy.
Nice. I see you have adopted the L3 Harris attitude to customers, akin to the way Gregory House treats his associates. Compassion at it's finest.

Under EU contract law alone, if you fail to provide a service paid for, then surely you are obliged to return the unused fees? L3 Harris returned $525,000,000 to their shareholders after the merger in 2019 (it's in their annual report easily found on t'internet). Their profits have steadily risen since.

For a Multi-Billion Dollar company to treat any customer like this, regardless of Covid is downright immoral. But I guess when you have more money than God, you can do what you like.

If they hadn't delayed so many students by anything up to 18 months, many of them (students) would have been in a job already when Covid hit.

From personal experience as an employee, I came to realise that far from running a successful ATO, they couldn't run a tap.

I don't blame L3 Harrris as a whole, but who ever is in charge of training, I hope you sleep okay.