PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion Box
Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2020, 09:13
Gordomac

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Funny how Sam writes up terms & conditions for responses in his opener and, again, later appeals for "no personal attacks or insults". C'mon, Sam, this is Fragrant Harbour where many of us "lurk" about for our daily (week-end in my case) larf where bully boy tactics and deep personal insults, often through "potty mouth talk" has been the order of the day And I see Sam "lurking" about the ME forum too.Don't you CX guys have a dedicated CX forum ? Might be better for airing rather than on the public platforms. Blimey, sound like a Mod.

The Corvid hysteria and lock-down has seen a softening of articulation here though. I am saddened, actually. I am reminded, though, of all the airline disasters, bankruptcies etc that led to whole swathes of pilots meeting up & discussing solutions before the axe fell anyway. Went through two and our solutions never got to the table. Now there's a surprise. Cathartic though.

Wish you a healthy outcome but reading many of the posts has that famous Perry Como (or was Cherry Coco ?) song " Dream along with me, I'm on my way to the stars" ringing in my ears. Also, the famous list of uses of the "F" word where one has Captain of the Titanic turning to First Officer and asks ; "What F.....g Ice Berg ?"

As we say in that fabbo, well considered, deeply analysed Yamkee phrase ; "It is what it is".

Sorry Sam. Taking cover for the tirade of two-word dismissals for which the Harbour is famous.