PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Air NZ
Thread: Covid Air NZ
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2020, 04:07
RubberDogPoop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DeltaT
I see Foran went out on the media and expressed his view that a vaccine will only be 50% effective and take years to distribute.
How dare he go out against the status quo and think for himself based on the survey of 10000 Americans.
My god thats a conspiracy in the making right there with him thinking he knows better than anyone else.
Quick he must be subjigated by his pilot workforce, and have a psychological assessment too.
The world is going to end because of this one person, oh no!
What exactly is your point Delta? Every post is so muddled and unrelated to the next no-one can keep up.
Do you like masks, or not?
Is Foran the devil incarnate, or not?
Do AirNZ make government policy, or not?

And I love this one:
Trying for thread drift too now? Why would you post that in a Covid related thread? bahaha nice try.
oh, I see, you thought the entire thread was about you? Bahahahahahahaha!!!! Why on earth would you think that had anything to do with you? Did you think that you were the most important person in the room? (to the psychology students in the room thats called "fundamental attribution error").

As I say to my kids, there comes a point when the smart play is to just shut up and not make the hole any worse....