PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 22nd Sep 2020, 05:07
Telfer86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Domestic at 20% ? Not sure what you are smoking WA , Vic , & Tas effectively closed , in/out of SA a couple of flights a day, NT effectively closed, yes maybe something
in Qld intra state. I think less than 4% , I am certainly not going to accept a figure because a senior manager at Aussie airline makes that claim. Would accept at face value
from ANZ , but for our boys I would need to see the raw data myself

Dr - suggesting that the change in quantum of domestic travel will be near enough to permanent. Large employers just aren't going to
allow their staff to travel for at least the next three years. The way people work in Aust has changed

Bitre data not out yet , June might have been 8% or so & we have gone down since then , most of the NBs getting around now
might have 20 or 30 pax

In terms of getting a large taxpayer cashy for moving HQ , QF look to their N & their S & they know they will never have this opportunity again they will
never have two greater wood ducks to milk. The Victorian will do it just for the publicity , get up shake his a$$e & start shrieking "look at me"

But the other flock of wood ducks that FF/loyalty preyed on will surely wake up now

Why can't QF have a CEO like the last few guys who have ran ANZ, home grown blokes , achieved success OS , laid back , casual no fuss ?

How's the plan to reopen International coming along ? Lots of babbling & big man talk - but no facts & no plan

I can't see how you open travel to USA, EU, SAfrica, SAmerica given the infection rates & issues you would having screening pax & issues you would have believing anything that local officials told you

Maybe Donald gets a bad rap the fatality rates in UK, Spain, France & Italy are similar too if not worse than USA unfortunately (just cursory glance UK looks
25% higher, wrong there Spain gets the gold , USA/Italy/UK call it dead heat, Frenchie get the bronze 20% off the pace)

Interesting how his highness emerges whenever I make a post - he is the main man after all

The Earl of pprune ,he does wonderful talkies

Last edited by Telfer86; 22nd Sep 2020 at 06:18.