PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2020, 07:55
Daddy Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As to the earlier comment about pilots leaving for Japan and the ME. You will find those pilots left because they feared for their jobs due to the downturn in the mining industry not for the "Coin" offered. I guess it is in the interests of some of those presently employed and those hoping for employment to tarnish the reasons of those returning.

Just remember it would be in the airlines interest to employ pilots that they know, who are qualified on the F50 and F100 and are familiar with the routes and company SOPs.[/QUOTE]

Uncalled for comment. Im certainly not wishing any ill will or wanting to tarnish the record of those returning or those who left. If you read my earlier posts I clearly stated Im not judging these pilots for leaving, everybody has their reasons but I can see it from Alliances point of view as well. They may not want to re-hire them due to the fact they know they will leave again once Emirates and ANA pick up again etc..

As I stated I think some will get re-employed but not that many. Of course I could be wrong and if these guys get their jobs back then good for them as we all have families to support but dont be surprised if you dont get your job back if you left for the big shiny 777 at Emirates.

There are many hungry young pilots out there and Alliance know this, they may be willing to invest in them instead for both the company and the young pilots futures.