View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2020, 12:13
  #3 (permalink)  
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Age: 56
Posts: 223
Holders of a FAA pilot certificate must hold a FCC radiotelephony licence when operating outside the USA, something many holders do not know.

not everywhere, but regardless, in the places it IS required, (like the Bahamas and pretty much everywhere Iíve flown in South America), Iíve never been asked to produce it. I do have one, and it took me about 15 minutes online and cost, as I recall, less than $20 to obtain it.
421dog is offline