PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will you ever go back to Aviation?
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2020, 07:15
Green.Dot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
Well they managed without a flight engineer and a navigator, why can't they manage without a human first officer, whats wrong with a robot, that doesn't get tired, never leaves the flight deck, is fully situationally aware continuously and doesn't cost $100,000 per year, seems perfectly sensible to me. I don't see the travelling public will accept no humans at all up the front
I have no doubt it will happen at some stage mate, but not in twenty years IMO.

Seriously though, you bring lots of negativity to all of these forums.

You have mentioned numerous times you are in a much better life position than most of us average airline drivers with our few qualifications outside, and I believe you.

Best thing for you to do is stop essentially telling us how bleak our future is with robot and COVID threats.

I know you are probably just after a “bite” from people just like me, but I couldn’t let this go after we just tried to tell an up and coming aviator new to PPRUNE that there is hope ahead.

Enjoy flying your King Air 200 in the flight levels (I’m actually envious) and voting for your Premier keeping the borders closed until a vaccine is here, but please give PPRUNE a rest if it’s all about telling us to make a career change because you had to.