PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How good is Alliance!!!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2020, 01:45
C152R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Daddy Fantastic;10876064]Exactly!!...Its not like Alliance is going to say 'Welcome Home, here have an E-Jet type rating'.

QUOTE=Littlebird
I would guess if you are ex Alliance you would remain ex Alliance. They know as soon as the industry picks up again, you are gone again to chase the coin amongst other things especially in Japan. They will read between the lines and spot the bull**** regardless of how much you practice your acting skills and your STAR responses. No soup for you...next!
L.B

I think you will find these pilots are intelligent enough to know that they would not obtain E190 slots. However once the present Alliance pilots are transferred to the E190 there would be slots on the F50 and F100 which these pilots could slot in to quite easily. I think you will also find that most of these guys have had enough of living outside Oz and will never leave again. On the other hand those who have not experienced flying and living overseas might find it quite tempting to move abroad. Mind you regarding the comment about Japan. Just remember a lot of pilots don't make it in Japan and are either let go during their conversion course as an FO or never make command. It is quite challenging, just 8 months to complete the conversion, provided you pass everything first time. If you fail the first JCAB check you may not be given a second attempt.