PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 1st Sep 2020, 19:42
mikeax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need advice before starting ATPL-classes

Hello,

My thought is to start with ATPL theory classes during the autumn. I have not paid the initial fee because I'm not 100% sure yet. I want to do that full time in a class room in that case. Me, personally, like being prepared. Especially since it costs money and will consume a lot of my time. Because of this I started looking for ATPL books on a local website. I found a guy selling books for a fairly cheap price. I feel like that is a good investment to start reading now to be more prepared. The one thing that concerns me is that the books are from Nordian (2018 edition). In the ATPL theory I will use the books from Bristol.

In terms of the price for the Nordian books, I'll take it as long as that will give me some sort of advantage. What are your thoughts about the ATPL books from Nordian? Are they good enough to thank myself for starting my studies earlier? My goal is not to write any exams based on these books, just to get a grasp of every subject. Since the guy is selling the books from a really low price, I'm very interested. What are your thoughts about doing that?