PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 29th Aug 2020, 11:59
Telfer86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't think there will be be so many NB RHS or LHS places in the future as SH is the safer place to be

You would be a mug to stay in LH if you could move back to SH

My reading of the agreement is that you return on year 1 SO scale(& possibly a C scale at that) , how does it depend on "many things" & where are they mentioned in agreement ?

I'd suggest to you it doesn't depend on "many things" - that a CR would simply return on year 1 payscale

Why wouldn't it be an issue as people do a cost benefit analysis against taking lwop or not , the basic question , when would I be likely to be re-employed and how much money would I get paid if I did get re-employed ? Is accruing annual leave & other other entitlements atm , how does that lay off against T & Cs if I did get re-employed

The message & push on this thread is "don't take lwop everything will be alright " & as soon as anybody suggests anything contrary, told they are fear mongering

All sorts of silly suggestions that lwop might be turned away when they seek to return & are trying to "jump above" those more "senior" to them & hat is some kind of original sin

Clearly people just want a layer of people beneath them to soak up any CRs

Last edited by Telfer86; 29th Aug 2020 at 12:34.