PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2020, 21:33
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Turnleft080
Potential covid treatments are being patronisingly dismissed. Sutton and Andrews smirk their way when it comes to these questions
at the press conferences. These present drugs could save all age care deaths by a third. That is not just coming from Bolt but a lot of doctors out their.
Wether you like him or don't check out his sky report last night, it's on the tube. What currawong said at post #1054 and I said at #776 is now being splurged on TV networks.
I can even see a law suit coming on against the gov due to all these deaths. All started with hotel quarantine. Can be done. Erin Brockovich won.
If it wasn't for the Victorian debacle domestic airline ops would be at 60/70/80% by now. The borders would be open (even the WA one) and no lockdowns
anywhere except age care.
Isnt covid treatment/vaccine a federal govt issue??
Im sure i saw scomo at the astrazeneca plant recently big noting himself,that was just before he came out & said the vaccine would be compulsory & then in the next breath reversed that decision.
Of course the hotel quarantine is a stuff up as is the aged care but aged care is federally funded & should be controlled properly by them however they have seen fit to continue to underfund it & turn it into the circus it now is.
Scomo apologised for it the other day but no action announced,he needs to fix it now rather than tell us they are looking into it.
Maybe decent pay & proper training might be a start but that would go against his union bashing & casualisation of the workforce agenda,no wonder the big business leaders continually praise him.