PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOLD ON TO YOUR UNDERPANTS !!
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2020, 15:00
Slasher1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shoebox
The whole pandemic is probably just an excuse to reset the economic system. Since 1971 when the USD was taken off the Gold standard by President Nixon, the dollar has become nothing but a printed piece of paper. Decades of printing and accumulation of global debt has got to end somewhere. Covid is the perfect excuse now to get the human population in desperation so that the powers that be can change up the system. What that system will be is the million dollar question. Now I am not denying that Covid-19 is a fake disease but the whole shut down of the global economy for a disease which has taken the lives of 3.4% of those infected is an over reaction. Notwithstanding that most of those who sadly die are old and/or frail; which would be at a higher risk of dying from flu related illnesses anyway.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but for me i'll be hesitant to let them inject me with their vaccine (yes the one that only took a few months to get into the advanced phase of testing). But what choice do we have when they would exclude us from society if we don't comply with annual injections. Don't quite know where i am going with this post but just wanted to say the world is Royally ed. Stay healthy and fly safe boys n gals.
Things sure are turning out that way; I think it's more opportunistic exploitation by statists than having some grand plan (and I can't fathom them either being smart or competent enough to orchestrate such a thing). But wide fractions of capital markets have been effectively nationalized with draconian state control over movement as well as which businesses are 'allowed' to operate. Along with crazy indoctrination rituals dehumanizing people and creating faceless droids which has done nothing to mitigate the disease.