PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar salary reductions and redundancies 😬
Old 25th Aug 2020, 04:00
CDRW

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Planeur. It was not an argument. It was a statement.

Ok I will bite. You wrote this drivel " .....dumping many tens of thousands....." ".....this as other airlines cut back....".

Your intention is to give the picture of Qatar Airways sucking up the worlds Covid infected people and forcing (as you say " dumping) them on various cities throughout out the world.

Most of those " infected passengers" were infact your fellow citizens who had been stranded by their booked ailines shutting down operations leaving them abandoned on the other side of the world. I am sure these rescued passengers would appreciate your comments of them being "dumped" into your precious Blighty and going forth to infect their fellow citizens. Many airlines did these rescue flights. But your silence on them is loud and speaks volume on your intent. Which gives rise to the thought that you probably have an axe to grind against QR. You a QR applicant failure, perhaps?

And oh - not for one second do I believe that had it been you and your loved ones taking a holiday in the Far East or Austrslia, and the prospect of being stranded in that country- you would have been active to tell everyone to stay put and see the pandemic out in the foreign country! No - you would have gladly been one of the " infected or about to be infected" people to be flown back to Blighty and been "dumped" on British soil!

Last edited by CDRW; 25th Aug 2020 at 08:55.