PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 24th Aug 2020, 02:48
Xeptu

Received 71 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Street garbage
Do you work for QF Xeptu? Are you concerned about CR? I don't see any point to your fear mongering, especially from someone who obviously has no understanding of the EBA.
Thanks, Keg, for enlightening those who rather project their fear onto others than take the time to read our EBA...
For all those on here who don't understand those provisions, ring up AIPA (yes, I'm talking to you ******, even though on Qrewroom you are chucking stones at them even though you are not a member) and discuss your concerns. The truth is out there, definitely not here.
As I have previously stated, I don't work for QF, nor am I emotionally invested.
What you see as scaremongering, I see as a valid opinion. If I were doing that in your workplace I would respond in the exact same way as you, seek them out and counsel them.
Here however in Pprune, (what the website is designed for) you can say what you really think, slander excluded. For those that don't want to hear that you can choose not to read it.