PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 03:15
Xeptu

Received 71 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Cirressna
Xeptu I'm shocked no one here has called you out properly on your absolute BS talk and fear mongering rhetoric. I had to create an account to say something. You clearly have no idea about industrial law and standard business practices and it seems you're more of a troll here than a useful contributor. You don't even understand the basic concept of stand down and the relation to jobkeeper. They aren't linked. Stop trying to scare people into your strange ideas.

No company wants to go into voluntary admin, if this were the case every financial year every company with a unionised workforce would just 'reset'. There's a lot more at stake than just reputation going into voluntary admin, go have a read of the Virgin thread or better yet, go do an MBA and come back with some actual knowledge.

Take off the tin-foil and head outside for your one hour of exercise please. Your garbage is clogging up this thread.
I said it can't be ruled out, not that it was likely to happen. I understand that you're emotionally invested, hence your personal attack, I have been around a long time, this is not my first rodeo and I have a very good understanding of how it works thanks. I concede post covid is a whole new ball game, such that nothing is off the table.