PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - seniority lists discussion..... Again!
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2020, 16:14
Overheat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only guys against seniorty lists are the ones working for a non seniority list company. Guys that don't want to wait for their turn and sell them selves to the lowest... "just for my upgrade. I don't mind getting a SO pay check flying on the left seat, build my hours and then try a DEC on a Major..." But, ups, wana come to a Major, get in line mister. They were not the only ones with experience. Some TRI/TRE License holders have less experience and skills then most of the SFO on the Major. But they still say they have right of way...
There are people that even pay to fly.
And now, on the biggest colapse of our industry, some work for free. They call them selves the smart guys... "at least I keep my self current..." no wonder big companies are now working on fully automated birds. I wouldn't thrust my name in such a low characters who call them Selves Pilots.
Once and for all, Airlines need Pilots.
Are we too many?
From the first day somebody payed for the type rating we were "one too much".
Remember? At start pay the TR, then the MCC, then if you pay the TR I let you work 500 hour (for free of course), then 1000, now something about upset ?!?!?!?!
We all failed. We did this to our selves. COVID just showed us how much. We are a group of individuals. Nothing more than that.