PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Aerologic's Joke
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2020, 22:04
bongo bongo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by magnum
To all the whiners here bashing AeroLogic.
You probably didn't get in for whatever reason. It is human nature to bash and talk down on what you don't get. Reading all your posts you whine about the German requirement, but your english is also lacking. Maybe that is the reason?)
I am the last person to defend the company, but I cannot stand the BS being spilled here.
Pay could always be better, but then go to FedEx and wait until you are at the end of the pay scale.
If you enjoy flying the 30 year old prop, then do it. Fact is AeroLogic is the only company in the world that is hiring on the 777, at least to my knowledge. Of everyone that has left, it seems all of them regret it now.
Direct entry hires get compensated according to their prior experience, some even getting more than people with more than 10 years in the company. Pretty good deal for new hires isn't it?
Everyone I encounter loves the work atmosphere so the comment about CRM seems especially misplaced. As the prior commentator said, many mostly German speaking nationalities here with zero absolutely zero discrimination!
PS. I am not management!!!
I suggest you to learn reading and understanding principle before writing non-sense like you just did.
Nobody is blaming Aerologic for applying the language requirement, the blaming is because they decided to invite people, who don't know German, for the interview and telling them that knowledge of german was not a requirement anymore, informing and congratulating with them for passing the assessment, also asking those pilots to provide Aerologic the documents required for their hiring, in order to expedite the process, before saying that they did not fulfil the language requirement...how would you call this other than a Joke?
All you read above is not an opinion but facts.
You don't need to mention that you are not management, it's pretty evident, if you were, you would know perfectly that what i just wrote is 100% consistent with what happened ad you would have kept quiet.

To summarise i'm only blaming them for making those pilots waste their time, leave and money.

P.s. you probably also don't know that the management last year was desperate to find pilots with 777 rating and experience and decided to remove the language requirement until they were stopped by the newly formed union which was not even present and/or recognised till then.

Last edited by bongo bongo; 17th Aug 2020 at 09:20.